Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would like some input on photos
12-11-2015, 01:58 AM,
RE: Would like some input on photos
Hi, Welcome along . I won`t jump down your throat ;-)
I understand the ` worry` and stress of the realization, that thinning /loss is setting-in. It`s not a nice prospect.
Bear in mind, wearing has it`s own issues /concerns.
I`m under a bit of pressure for time today so I`ll keep this a bit brief, as I have to be someplace in an hour..... I think your area is Connecticut? [ I`m not familiar with the abbreviations you use in America for various areas, as you`ll understand]
If I`m correct, check out this site ....apparently, they`re happy to do system services that you require, despite not buying the system from them.
http://www.franklinphilip.com/
Your ` situation` is a bit tricky ... it`s too early to say ` shave it all off on top and wear a topper`.... on the flip-side, sticking on a bit ` here and there` is not very practical.....small ` bits` of systems tend to not stay in place as required.....kind of ` fiddly` to be dealing-with.
You could probably trim-out a small crown-area piece from a stock Topper system [there are no Fullcap stocks--they`re all custom-made and you don`t need a Fullcap anyway] and you could just get away with maybe using concealer/s such a Toppik on your temples- area...would buy you a bit more time for now ....I know concealers have their limitations too, but can also be useful....
Knots can be ordered as single-knotted [rather than double-knotted] when ordering a custom system..this helps with ` visibility` as the knot is ` lighter` ..however, the downside is that it can become undone more easily and shedding occurs --use of liquid ``knot-sealer`` helps negate this] The factory often uses fabric dye to color the hair, therefore using bleach is no use..it`ll only weaken the hair /knots and hair will shed out....you`d have to know what was used to color the hair ...you could try a fabric-dye remover, before using bleach, if you thought knot -visibility was an issue for you.
It might be an idea to contact that place and ask a few questions. get a little advice...it`s always nice to be able to speak to a person in real life, before making a decision such as this ..kind regards, and hope that`s of help to you.

Messages In This Thread
Would like some input on photos - kmay3891 - 12-10-2015, 10:24 AM
RE: Would like some input on photos - Paul In Ireland - 12-11-2015, 01:58 AM