Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fullcap cut-in Nov. 4th -- Photos.
11-11-2015, 10:15 PM,
RE: Fullcap cut-in Nov. 4th -- Photos.
Hey Paul

Yeah I wear a fullcap. I was pretty much inspired by the posters on here. JRob at first, then saw dino's results (the short hair fullcap pic from dino was pretty amazing.). cowboy got some good results too. You are the one that consistently posts and I keep coming back to - you manage to keep a very consistent result from what I can see, a good result, hence I look to you for advice -- thanks for making yourself available to give it!

I missed the other thread -- I didn't realize you were utilizing THAT much hair.. so the hair infront of the ear here is your own? That would explain the excellent look on the sides then! I'll have to check how far gone mine are.. getting a result like yours on the side would be great.

In my opinion (I know its subjective - I don't see you every day) this piece doesn't look overly dense to me. The balance between top and sides seems spot on. The back is obviously most dense - but to a natural extent. Now if I could borrow your stylist... Wink

5 months is a great result. I sleep in my fullcaps.. normally wear a week and then de/re. Really doesn't help at all. Nice pillowcase helps for sure. But I tend lose a lot (of hair) by the time replacements come so I've gotten into the habit of ventilating hair back in quite often.. and it IS a long tedious process. Makes me appreciate the factory for sure! If I hadn't ventilated any hair my current cap [Non TL] would have been unwearable after the second month.

During de/re I shampoo and condition.. so every week. You mention you shampoo infrequently - do you also not use rinse out conditioner or do you sometimes use it without a shampoo?

I would like a private dialog with you (via email) if you're happy to have one. I think you can email from this forum.. let me know otherwise

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fullcap cut-in Nov. 4th -- Photos. - fate - 11-11-2015, 10:15 PM