Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to Fill in temples with a stock piece,
11-06-2015, 08:37 AM,
RE: Want to Fill in temples with a stock piece,
It`s understandable, as you`re so young..... I was a lot older when mine started to go west .... more stressful at your age ......
I don`t know what approx. area you`re in but see if you can get this [you need Number 21 --the one shown is number 12] ...... I`ve just ordered it in my local pharmacy ....well, this one pharmacy stocks it ....you can get it in a hair-salon supplies shop ..there`s a large one in Cork, and bound to be more than one in Dublin..... http://www.sallybeauty.com/color-styling...lt,pd.html Mouse-over the image for the larger view......... note the number under the word ``Roux`` ...... you need number 21 which is ```plush brown`` .... this is a very handy product to add volume / body to thinning hair ...it`s not permanent ..it will wash out when you shampoo your hair but it will give a more natural look than powdered concealers ...those also tend to ` run` in the rain....
Sticking on small areas of hair such as at the temples can be ` fiddly` .... try this product for now and see how you find it ..it can buy you some more time before you decide which way forward is the one for you..... if you have trouble sourcing this, just post back here and I`ll sort it out for you ..... actually the exact one is shown here, on Amazon uk --2nd one to the right,top line
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss...ing+mousse
Unfortunately, this cannot be shipped outside of UK due to restrictions on aerosol containers etc....... any pharmacy in your area should be able to order it for you though....if you can`t get it, let me know... it would be ideal for your present situation !

Messages In This Thread
RE: Want to Fill in temples with a stock piece, - Paul In Ireland - 11-06-2015, 08:37 AM