Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help, my non-Toplace piece has crumbled
09-21-2015, 11:39 PM,
Help, my non-Toplace piece has crumbled
Hello,

I will try to keep this short. After much deliberation I decided to go for Advanced hair studio replacement systems as it was a new area for me so I wanted someone from in my city to handle it for me. I planned to go for DIY Toplace later when I was kind of settled with the new changes with my life.

So I got my first unit hard bonded, they told me to come back every month and pay a hefty sum to get it 'refused'. Having read that it wasnt as sanitary as one would expect and being the rebel I am, I ordered solvent and tape and started using them on the system.

I followed a remove unit, shampoo and condition in a big bowl routine for the first 3 times every week. Today I tried to do the same but when I took the unit out of conditioner it started to shrink and crush (pics attached). When I looked closer the hair are kind of turned inwards and very jumbled together. Plus hair seem to be coming out of the base downwards on the inside, which looks weird.

I don't know what happened cuz for the first 3 times it was ok and I was loving it.

Note: last time I removed strips made of plastic from the plastic that is still there on the perimeter. I thought those were just reinforcements and I din't need those.

Please have a look at the pics and help me . Let me know what would have caused this and what is a possible solution to get it back into shape

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Help, my non-Toplace piece has crumbled - spice3boy - 09-21-2015, 11:39 PM