Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Timer looking for advice..
09-11-2015, 03:42 AM,
First Timer looking for advice..
Hello everyone,
little background- started losing hair around the age of 21. Now 23 my temples are very receded. I have a small thin spot in the crown but not enough to really be too noticeable right now. I tried rogain for 8 months, it did lessen the shedding but started making my face look sunken in. Also tried propecia for just under a year, shedding increased dramatically the first month of use and never stopped. That along with a severe drop in libido caused me to drop it. Now, it looks like im out of options aside from a HT or hairpiece. Im settling with the latter of the two.

Most of the hair on top of my head is still thick and somwhat healthy, so id like to just start off with a partial piece for the hairline. I am not sure which to use tho, a lace or thin skin. I have longer hair, maybe about 6 inches long right now all over. I grow it over the receded hairline to disguise it right now, and it works. So my hairlne wont really ever be too exposed. Ive heard people saying lace can be seen in bright lights and the knots are never dyed right etc.. so I was leaning towards thin skin. Can I have just a hairline piece made from thin skin though? Also im not sure which glues to use? Was leaning towards ORWG since alot of people seem to like it. Just looking for some thoughts and suggestions. Lurked on here for a while and finally decided to join all you awesome haired fellas. Lol

Kyle

Messages In This Thread
First Timer looking for advice.. - kmay3891 - 09-11-2015, 03:42 AM