Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disaster
07-27-2015, 06:19 PM,
Disaster
I've just had my first system fitted here in the UK, (not from Toplace).

My existing hair was very, very thin, and so I wanted the transition to be very subtle as to keep it looking as natural as possible. For that reason I chose a very light density with the supplier, and went with a conservative hairline.

I am only 24, but upon having the piece fitted I quickly realised that the density was too high, and is thicker than my natural hair ever was, even with a full head of hair. On top of that, the colour was a little off.

In a desperate attempt to not look quite like I am wearing hair, I tried myself to lower the density. Big mistake. Now parts of the system are too short, and look even more unnatural.

So, it looks like I have destroyed this system and completely wasted my money within 72 hours of having it fitted.

As a result I am now looking to get hold of a more realistic system at as low a price as possible and a quickly as possible. Because of my desire for the transition to be as subtle and natural looking as possible, could anyone make any recommendations for a Toplace system, eg base, density etc.

In the meantime, I'll be back to wearing a hat as much as possible!

Messages In This Thread
Disaster - TestItOut - 07-27-2015, 06:19 PM
RE: Disaster - ToplaceUSA - 07-30-2015, 12:23 AM