Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stylist claims: de/rebond every 1-2 months and systems last 6 months. How?
05-06-2015, 09:28 AM,
Stylist claims: de/rebond every 1-2 months and systems last 6 months. How?
Hello,

As I'm sure most do, my local stylist sells his services and own hair systems in an annual package for $2,500. I do not know how that price differs depending on the type of base and other specs because I haven't gotten into specifics with him. The $2500 include just 2 systems, cut-in and de/rebonding services as well as any hair system maintenance that has to be done during the year. Also, additional hair systems are $200 dollars each after the base $2500 for his services and 2 systems, but he claims to be used to making 2 systems last each client a whole year and his bonding last up to 2 months without lifting.

So my question to you guys is, other than you opinion on this package that is offered by the stylist, what kind of hair system is supposed to last 6 months, and how on earth do you get it to last 1-2 months attached on your head without having to restrengthen the bonding in between?

Hint: I believe he uses mostly french laces. And I think it was a glue he said he used to achieve such a long lasting bond.

Messages In This Thread
Stylist claims: de/rebond every 1-2 months and systems last 6 months. How? - EarlyTwenties - 05-06-2015, 09:28 AM