Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help w/ Template please! (Pics)
01-10-2015, 02:43 PM,
RE: Help w/ Template please! (Pics)
IMO i think that you should more or less follow the edge of your thinned hairline as outlined in pink (roughly) then back, replacing the thinning area and stopping at the back.
personally i dont agree with wrinkling ones forehead to find a hairline placement. not that it isnt correct, it will certainly be where your hairline used to be. but what you get then is a to wide to low hairline reaching to far back to the side hair.

although you do have nice temple peaks and side hair it has still receded. which is why using the wrinkle method will create a to wide hairline that has to reach to far back.

in blue i'm estimating where the wrinkle method would bring you. i only did one side because of the photo.
i think what i outlined shows a fair approximation of how far back the temple region has recede and where your natural hairline using the wrinkle method should end which is where i made the vertical dots to show where how far forward your side hair probably was. its not perfect thats for sure but i think its a decent representation.

i'm certainly not a guru but i think that the hairline needs to recede with the side hair for a more natural appearance.
to me it is always a giveaway or at least something that looks off if not appropriately matched.

i could be wrong but that is how it appears from the pic i used. perhaps it would be different with a pic head on without your template.
personally when i do the wrinkle method my hairline should be around an inch lower but at the same time my temple region should be brought forward as well

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Help w/ Template please! (Pics) - hareware - 01-10-2015, 05:24 AM
RE: Help w/ Template please! (Pics) - lovehair - 01-10-2015, 02:43 PM