Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 months pics IN!!
02-26-2015, 05:39 PM,
RE: 3 months pics IN!!
Hi Guys,

A few months ago I removed the pictures because I don't like to keep my pictures on the net indefinitely. Also my partner doesn't like me posting pics of myself for security reasons and to be honest she is right. I have been stalked before and the nature of my work is sensitive.

Let me tell you this. Since I last posted the pics, the growth has been much more. I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt it works, it looks great and totally natural for a hairline. I use a full cap system as well. I have found the ultimate. FC plus transplanted hairline, I went to Dr Knudson . I think he's quite well known.

I am so happy with my results, although I know its going to be frustrating for you because I am not going to post pics anymore.

pros:

1. Don't have to worry about any hairline issues from any angles
2. Looks totally natural
3. No glue bleed issues
4. No black line issues
5. No glue build up in lace (with systems when its new the front can look amazing but after some build up it just don't look like that anymore.)
6. Can expose hairline 100% with no issues and THIS is the real benefit. If someone has a comb down style then its really no use. But for those who show a decent amount of hairline, this is the most natural solution. Transplanted hairline with a full cap behind.

cons:
1.Takes a little practice to line the FC behind the transplant but after a week I was a pro.
2. Once transplanted its there for life.
3. Small scar at donor site will be visible if you decide to shave.

All in all, its truly amazing. Before I did it there was not much evidence to go on as to how natural it will look. I could only find 1 other person who did it and he looked pretty good. Since I show a lot of hairline everyday I decided its worth it for me to try.

It DOES work, and it DOES look great. To all those who are sceptical. I understand your scepticism Smile. but its an amazing result. Perhaps the Dr was good. the trick is to only transplant the hairline about 1-1.5inch back. That's it. the FC behind it will take care of the density.

Transcap

Messages In This Thread
3 months pics IN!! - Transcap - 12-07-2014, 08:46 AM
RE: 3 months pics IN!! - William1988 - 12-07-2014, 09:00 AM
RE: 3 months pics IN!! - Transcap - 12-07-2014, 10:59 AM
RE: 3 months pics IN!! - Hairapparent - 12-08-2014, 03:00 AM
RE: 3 months pics IN!! - Transcap - 12-08-2014, 06:34 PM
RE: 3 months pics IN!! - LTB - 12-08-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: 3 months pics IN!! - Transcap - 12-10-2014, 08:01 AM
RE: 3 months pics IN!! - nicehair - 02-15-2015, 10:26 AM
RE: 3 months pics IN!! - Paul In Ireland - 02-15-2015, 06:34 PM
RE: 3 months pics IN!! - Transcap - 02-26-2015, 05:39 PM