Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
23 y.o. Lurker - Temple recession (pics) - wants a partial - starter kit request
10-09-2014, 09:51 PM,
RE: 23 y.o. Lurker - Temple recession (pics) - wants a partial - starter kit request
Hi again EarlyTwenties, I think that looks ok.... I`d ` round` the template just a little where it`s sitting on your left temple-area..it`s a sharp ` corner` ..... just snip a little off there to make it more of a curve..... if you can, get most of your hair sample from around the front of the head
You`ll be covering a relatively small area so it shouldn`t be too difficult to deal with when bonding-on........ a good idea at this point, before you send it in, is to make a copy of it [even cardboard would suffice] ... you can then use that when your system arrives back, to mark / trace the outline of the area to be shaved...... trying to do it around the edge of a system sat on your head, with the hair ` in your way` can be tiresome... I`d only order a max. of 3 or 4 inches of hair too....the standard / default 6 -inches from the factory will be far too much in your case....you`ll be wearing it relatively short so it`s only making a load of work by having that length ....most of it will be cut off !!
A good matching -density will be most important as your sides are pretty light ....no point getting something too dense or it`ll stick out like a sore thumb!!
Your photos will give the factory a good impression of your needs.
Just ensure you have plenty of supplies to hand ahead of your delivery... plenty of lace-release ...that`ll never go to waste..... glue -melter and I`d strongly recommend a citrus-solvent such as C-22 or De-solv-it...... they`re things we all use all of the time..... it`s a matter of trial and error in terms of glue/s and tapes... I find the tapes with a half-inch width, to be quite suitable.
Best wishes with it all ... hope to see your end-result in time to come !

Messages In This Thread
RE: 23 y.o. Lurker - Temple recession (pics) - wants a partial - starter kit request - Paul In Ireland - 10-09-2014, 09:51 PM