Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
23 y.o. Lurker - Temple recession (pics) - wants a partial - starter kit request
10-03-2014, 07:34 PM,
RE: 23 y.o. Lurker - Temple recession (pics) - wants a partial - starter kit request
Hi Early Twenties.... your photos are very large, making it hard to get a good impression of things.
Can you remove them [just click ` full edit` over on the right-hand side at the bottom of your post] and you can easily re-size them using this link:
http://www.shrinkpictures.com/ ..... just scroll down a bit to the box outlined in black ---click the ` choose image` tab, and that will allow you to select
image/s from whatever file you have them saved in....then just click either 50% or 25% and hit the red ``Resize`` tab --your photo/s will then
be made smaller--you can just re-post them here then .
Don`t over-stress on the nitty-gritty things such as colour [blonde over brown etc] .... no one`s colour-match is accurate to that degree....to me your
hair just looks a sandy-brown and to the casual observer on the street, your system colour will look that way too [ or it should !!]
I`ll get back to you when I can ` see` better ..cheers for now !

Messages In This Thread
RE: 23 y.o. Lurker - Temple recession (pics) - wants a partial - starter kit request - Paul In Ireland - 10-03-2014, 07:34 PM