Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Template Critique and a Few Questions?
09-08-2014, 08:12 AM,
RE: Template Critique and a Few Questions?
You`re welcome..glad you`ve got some tips / ideas ......just to say that I totally understand how daunting this whole thing is / can be for you, and everyone else considering making the transition.....
all kinds of questions /scenarios go through the mind..it`s simply that this whole wearing thing is so new and ` alien` .....
You don`t have to leave your hair grow out very much..just a few millimeters ..it will make it look a little thicker...... I`m sure your regular barber who you mentioned would still happily do your hair for you..... just tell her you`re wearing ..... if you order your system with short-ish hair [rather than the standard 6-inches ] it will make for a faster /easier cut-in...if you think your regular stylist would not want to cut-in your system, and you can`t find one locally who`s willing to do it, you could have the system/s shipped to Debbie at Splitends hair replacement, direct from the factory ..many guys get a ` remote` cut -in done by her ..she can do the ` heavy` work and any subsequent tweaking that may need to be done can either be done by yourself, or any stylist will usually be happy to do a little snipping here and there for you, once the ` main` work is done ...... her site is http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com ...... just click on the ``services` link....she`s very reasonably-priced as well as having much experience with systems. Send her photos of your situation so she knows what you need / how to style it.......just a suggestion.
By all means you can make a replica of your template ...it can help with marking the ` line` around the perimeter on your scalp inside which you`ll be shaving your thin hair off......
Finally, as you`ll be having a relatively light-density system, I`d specify ``No name-tag`` on your system/s ---they sew a rectangular ` tag` with your name /order number on the back perimeter....it used to ` irritate` me as I could feel it against my scalp...... I`d be just wary that it might possibly be visible in your case, so best not to have it !
If you have any further question/s..... post away and I`ll do my best to give you an accurate answer !

Messages In This Thread
RE: Template Critique and a Few Questions? - Paul In Ireland - 09-08-2014, 08:12 AM