Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Template Critique and a Few Questions?
09-04-2014, 09:22 AM,
RE: Template Critique and a Few Questions?
Hi ByTheFollicles, The photos are a little unclear so it`s hard to see your density and how thin your hair is .... at least you`re not falling into the trap of using concealers way beyond the time they are of practical use....they really only buy a little time and the user has to move on to another ` fix`....
I wouldn`t come down onto your forehead beyond the natural hairline, or it will look off...... the scalp-skin doesn`t ` move` like forehead skin does so if you frown /crease your forehead, you`ll be able to see that ` line` .......you`re young so you can get away with replacing your ` lost` temples...however, it doesn`t look to me like you`ve lost a lot there ...in your second photo, you have a nice amount of [thin] hair out ` onto` the forehead ....above that, your temples don`t look too bad at all..... your proposed template-shape looks ok -- I`m not sure about those two little ` tail` bits there in the temple areas.....if you feel they`re necessary, by all means build them in ....once you have your template made, we can have a look at how it looks..... a poly perimeter on a French lace base is fine..pretty easy to work with. Body -wave is the ` lightest` curl ..just one step up from ` straight` ...I think just ordering 3 or 4 inches of hair-length and have it body-waved means you`ll keep more of the ` wave` --- it won`t be mostly cut out at the cut-in --- I see no point in getting the standard 6-inchs of hair from the factory for any toppers......at least half of that gets cut out and ends up on the salon floor .....making more ` work` for the stylist and costing more money usually ! A medium density 60- 65% should be a reasonable match with your own hair.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Template Critique and a Few Questions? - Paul In Ireland - 09-04-2014, 09:22 AM