Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tape attachment method & New Fullcap photos
08-08-2014, 04:31 PM,
RE: Tape attachment method & New Fullcap photos
This discussion is very interesting to me. I wear all lace full caps and do it differently than both of you. I use a combination of stick it tape and oil resistant white glue. When I tried using G2B spiking glue in the past, I found it a hassle to have to soak the perimeter where I had applied the G2B glue. Using my current regimen, I don't have to wet the piece to remove the adhesive (other than a spritz of alcohol). The biggest hassle for me is having to re-style the piece after the piece is soaked (which I only do when I wash the unit---and I only wash the unit once every 2 weeks). I would find Paul's method much easier than Lee99's. I also couldn't get the nape to stay down for more than several hours with the G2B glue. But maybe I used too little of the product. I know another full cap wearer (lace unit) who also loves G2B glue but I just don't get it. I'd love to see a video of your application process, Lee99.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tape attachment method & New Fullcap photos - dino-saur - 08-08-2014, 04:31 PM