Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tape attachment method & New Fullcap photos
08-03-2014, 07:35 AM,
RE: Tape attachment method & New Fullcap photos
Hi again white noise ..... I order mine with 4-inch hair length ... even at that, a lot of hair ends up on the floor at the cut-in.
I used not to have sideburns.....Xeon005 [a forum -member] suggested leaving them grow to help give a more natural look.... I ran with his suggestion and am glad I did.
I had considered keeping some hair at the back but decided against , for purely practical reasons... it`s hard to see the back of your head and trying to use glue or even ` Got2b glued` there would most likely be problematic with it getting stuck in the growing hair...even with a lace system which has been taped prior to bonding, the tape will probably get ` snagged` in the hair.....
I have a large rectangular mirror on the bathroom wall ...alongside it I have a circular telescopic mirror.... I can stand in front of the large one, and extend out the other one so I can see the back of the system /nape area...well-worth getting one !
The general wisdom has been to have your perimeter at the nape, about an inch below the Occipital bone [the circular bone at the base of your skull ] --- I found mine was a bit ` high` so I make my template/s so that the edge at the nape is around12mm`s above the point where I want the tips of the hair to be following the cut-in .....it works fine for me that way.
It`s a good idea to have a ` spare` system [topper / Fullcap] in case of sudden shedding or some other issue. If you have any particular issues / problems when making your system just give me a shout and I`ll do my best to give you a few pointers, but as you`ve worn in the past, you`re probably some way clued-in......I can understand you getting ` tired` of it before--- I went Fullcap with a lot of trepidation but I don`t miss the Topper issues of density-matching, colour-matching and hair fading and looking ` off` against the growing hair.
Cheers for now ..... Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tape attachment method & New Fullcap photos - Paul In Ireland - 08-03-2014, 07:35 AM