Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tape attachment method & New Fullcap photos
08-02-2014, 05:30 PM,
RE: Tape attachment method & New Fullcap photos
Hey White Noise, Glad you found the photos interesting ..... I`ve done a few other threads recently showing a few different Fullcaps so you can scroll down the forum and have a look, or click on my user-name and you can access all my threads that way.
Fullcap wearing for me, has never been really problematic...the tricky bit to get right is the area in front of and above the ears....that`s where the hair will be cut shortest/closest to the perimeter of the lace....you don`t want the perimeter literally sitting onto the ear ...the ventilation needs to be ` flat-to-base` there and at the nape area, otherwise it`ll be sticking out and once cut, it`ll look like a field of stubble. Getting the perimeter of the nape correctly-located is another important one .... I like to have no more than about 12mm`s of hair length from the perimeter to the hair tips at the nape area --the shorter the hair, the better it sits `in` against the neck...longer hair tends to stick out and look ` obvious`. Have a look through some of my other threads and you`ll hopefully get a few helpful ideas on how to do your template...thanks for the nice comments and very kind wishes !!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tape attachment method & New Fullcap photos - Paul In Ireland - 08-02-2014, 05:30 PM