Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tape attachment method & New Fullcap photos
08-01-2014, 08:05 AM,
RE: Tape attachment method & New Fullcap photos
You`re welcome Oldwearer....... I was off work today and had some garden work to do ...it was warm and humid.... I was soon sweating.... I tried Got2bglued for a perimeter bond, knowing I`d be sweating.... I didn`t put it on very thickly....just a light-ish coating....... as I said in post above this one, once I began sweating, I found the hairline had detached...not a problem because there was no strong wind.... as soon as I stopped working and cooled down, the lace re-stuck to the Got2bglued...... however, the nape area has stayed debonded......I attribute this to the ` light` coating I applied .... am going to be at my job tomorrow, and will try a Got2b bond in the morning instead of my usual tapes .
Just for anyone reading this who may be relatively new to this game.....even if your Got2bglued bond is loosened by sweat, there`s really no danger of your system simply popping off..it would just tend to slide about on your head if you were to try to move it with your hand...the substance simply goes gooey...it normally ` sets` again once you cool down and stop sweating.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tape attachment method & New Fullcap photos - Paul In Ireland - 08-01-2014, 08:05 AM