Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tape attachment method & New Fullcap photos
07-29-2014, 08:43 AM,
Tape attachment method & New Fullcap photos
I`ve received a new Fullcap which was styled last week.
I`ll post photos tomorrow of the finished look -- I do a nightly detachment, so I don`t want /need the full perimeter bonded-on...... I simply cut short strips of tape, press them firmly to the lace,,, I then use the tip of one blade of a small nail-scissors on one corner of the strip, to separate the backing -paper from the tape... once I get the ` start-point`, I fully peel the paper off.... I then turn or ` reverse` the backing-paper so that the shiny [non-stick] side is now facing the tape.
Then, I fold or crease one section of the paper back onto itself [this folded bit provides a ` grip-point` for my fingers later when I have the system properly positioned, and am ready to attach ]. Gently / ` lightly` press the paper against the tape strip. I position the system, and work my way around the perimeter, peeling off the bits of paper as I go....... they simply provide a barrier between my scalp-skin and the tape, thus allowing me to get the system positioned correctly. You`ll see what I mean in the first two photos.
I`m attaching two photos of the [ un-styled] system as it looked before the trip to the stylist. The final one is a rear-view of the styled system.
I`ll post more over the next day or two... I hope they are of interest / help to newbies in particular. Regards to all readers !

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Tape attachment method & New Fullcap photos - Paul In Ireland - 07-29-2014, 08:43 AM