Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removing Goo-Gone (Motor Oil Smell)
03-04-2015, 10:10 PM,
RE: Removing Goo-Gone (Motor Oil Smell)
I have used Goo Gone for about 4 years. I wear an all lace unit but I've also worn poly on back and sides. to remove the wig I use Lace Release and saturate the piece at the base and let it sit for a minute or so then it peels right off. After I remove the piece I clean my scalp with Goo Gone, then once my head is clean I go to the wig. Most of the glue/tape should be left on your head but you will have some left on the wig from time to time, I spray it with Lace Release lightly on the underside and let it sit for a minute or so then do a mirror slide in the trouble areas. After you've done that if you still have glue lightly spray the underside with Goon Gone and gently rub the glue right out and you can even do another mirror slide. Then just wash the wig and your head to get the Goo Gone off. I use L'Oreal Everpure shampoo in the tube with a pink lid. It's sulfate free and safe for color treated hair and works well. I've never had any problems using Goo Gone, except for the smell but after you shampoo it's all gone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Removing Goo-Gone (Motor Oil Smell) - crazyelvis3577 - 03-04-2015, 10:10 PM