Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Um, my fingers are sticking together...
06-14-2014, 08:56 AM,
RE: Um, my fingers are sticking together...
You`re welcome.... one ` caution`-- citrus-based solvents are best used on your scalp to dissolve adhesive residues... prolonged use of it on lace, can discolour the lace.... occasional use to soften stubborn residue on lace is fine.It also then needs to be properly shampooed out of the lace or it will affect your new bond. Keep it out of your eyes also.... a sweatband placed around the head once your system is off, then spray on the solvent and allow it to work for 4 or 5 minutes.....this will ensure it doesn`t run down into your eyes. The best way to avoid a ` messy` clean-up with any system is to go for a regular routine of removal/cleaning.....often a bond will feel ` good` / strong and the temptation is to leave it on / in place for a few more days..... you can find sometimes that the adhesive material can literally go unstable /gooey overnight and it`s a total pain to clean up.... I`d advise debonding to a regular pattern ,especially if you live in a hot climate.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Um, my fingers are sticking together... - Paul In Ireland - 06-14-2014, 08:56 AM