Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
System Manageability / Mop of Hair
06-09-2014, 09:37 PM,
RE: System Manageability / Mop of Hair
All stock systems [Toplace] have graduated front hairlines. I always give my systems at least two ` washes` to remove factory-residues and Silicones [factory sprays this on to add shine to hair before shipping]..silicone can get onto lace and affect the initial bond/s adversely. Just sit it into a basin of lukewarm water to which you`ve added two teaspoonfuls of shampoo...just let it sit for 4 /5 minutes.....no need to agitate it/the water [ the water will usually turn a deep /dark shade, as dye/s come away from the hair]...... remove it and rinse under a lukewarm shower-head....down through the underside of the system [lace] so the water runs off at the tips of the hair...squeeze out excess water ..then blot it gently on a clean dry towel...don`t rub at the hair...allow it to dry naturally ..whilst still damp, gently brush it with a rounded-tipped brush..this will help hair to relax and make for a more accurate cut-in.
It`s hard to ` see` when hair is so long, and it`s sitting on your head...so makes positioning it tricky....it`s far easier to do it once the hair has been cut-in. I suggest you ` prep` [tape up] your system for your trip to the salon, in the manner I outlined in your other thread...this will save time and keep the stylist in some type of ` good` houmour.....all that needs to be done is sit it on, position it, then ` work` around the edge, peeling off the paper/s from the tape strips ...you don`t need to have every last millimeter of the edge taped ...you can easily leave gaps between the strips....it won`t affect the cut-in and it will keep the thing in place on your head no problem at all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: System Manageability / Mop of Hair - Paul In Ireland - 06-09-2014, 09:37 PM