Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darn Rude Angry Crazy Stylists
06-09-2014, 11:48 AM,
RE: Darn Rude Angry Crazy Stylists
sounds like you had the pleasure of being helped by two asses!
the first one figures they have you over a barrel by requiring you to attach yourself because she wants you to think its an elaborate process that can only be professionally done. a poly perimeter also makes her job easier, just put tape on the poly and stick it on your head.

apollo the 2nd place with louis is even worse. he attempts make you feel like you will look like an old fool with a rug on. of course everything he didnt do was done wrong, he has to make you feel vulnerable so that you will be at his mercy.

"cutting a piece to a template is going to so much longer"!!!??? WTF???!!! what other way is there to do a template on a stock???
when you go back for your cut in, that is after it is done you should act genuinely concerned about what he had mentioned concerning how he is "being robbed by china"
perhaps something along the lines of "i gave quite a bit of thought about what you said concerning china. its bad enough that we have lost so much of our industry to them. maybe i should consider purchasing from you in the future. where exactly are your hair pieces made? i would love to visit the place where the ventilation is done. my job has me travel quite a bit so i'm sure i would be within the vicinity at one point or another."
you get the idea.
the point being both places sell systems that they charge WAY to much for are made in china! just about every single company, club etc gets their product from china and super up charge!
he would definitely be lost for words because unless you will be in china sometime in the near future you will not be able to go to their factory. and if by the off chance they were made here it is in a sweatshop with asian workers being paid very little and you're still getting ripped off.

personally i would be nervous having my cut in there. he has already said "its completely wrong, it's going to "look like shit" on my head, and I look like I'm 40 already. "

i'd be very concerned that he will make sure it looks like shit so that you would have to buy a piece from him

Messages In This Thread
Darn Rude Angry Crazy Stylists - travbjork - 06-09-2014, 10:11 AM
RE: Darn Rude Angry Crazy Stylists - lovehair - 06-09-2014, 11:48 AM