Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Noob] Let's play 20 Questions
05-25-2014, 12:10 PM,
[Noob] Let's play 20 Questions
Hey everyone,

First time wearer here, ordered a toplace stock unit today after stalking various forums for about 4 months. Still using concealers, which work well, but I'd rather have actual hair. Plus they're super messy and stupid. I'm 25, very social and considered very good looking.

Allmmoosstt went with a stock unit from another source, as they have a $199 deal going on, but I like the community over here better.

Anyway, a few simple questions that I've read answers to over a million times, so I appreciate your patience and answers -

1) I don't know where to get a cut in, and I'm probably going to need a colour too. I'm in San Antonio, TX, can anyone help me find a place?

Maybe y'alls Google-Fu is better.

2) I've read all about all the types of attachments. What will produce the BEST results when getting started with LEAST maintenance, while I get the hang of this, with price in mind? Stronger is WAY better, between convertible and anxiety, and swimming - it's very important to me.

3) My shopping list includes shampoo, tape or glue, and 99% alcohol? As far as hair product, are there any no-no's you should steer clear of?

4) Can I shampoo normally every morning? Is regular shampoo bad?

5) If you could name ONE thing to NEVER do with a system, what is it?

6) I drive a convertible, any thoughts or advice on sun-care?

7) I live in Texas, any advice on heat care?

8) Do I need a styrofoam head thing?

I think that's about it, I'll include pictures of my current hair, concealer results and stock unit pics once it gets here.

Thanks for all the great posts y'all do and thanks for the responses!

Messages In This Thread
[Noob] Let's play 20 Questions - travbjork - 05-25-2014, 12:10 PM