Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEARLY BUSTED! WELL KIND OF??? (not a Toplace unit)
05-15-2014, 02:20 PM,
RE: NEARLY BUSTED! WELL KIND OF??? (not a Toplace unit)
anty

i understand the simple pleasure and human connection of conducting business in person, but if she is unwilling to do what you want whats the point?
you said her comment usually is "Anthony nobody cares"
which may well mean that you have voiced objections/concerns previously and she brushed them off.
that comment means, no matter what i plop on your head i dont care and neither does anybody else.
of course we care, maybe nobody else cares about how you look but wouldnt you like that nobody cared how GOOD you look as opposed to "hey that guy is wearing a piece, but who cares...."

i remember that you have stated in the past how good your hairdresser is and she wont let me walk out the door unless ilook great. but her not caring and essentially telling you not to because nobody else does negates that comment.
like i said in another post in this thread, i looked at your 2011 pics and it looked good.
i dont know if she changed supplier or has become careless because she has gained your trust. but the pics in this post and the pics of your most recent thread that some how disappeared are like night and day from your pics a few years ago.

please go with every bodies suggestions and hersutes photoshop, do not let her talk you out of it! she might say oh thats to receded and when you tell her to drop the density (imho you should get 80%} she may tell you its not a good idea..DONT listen....
i bet that you will get loads of genuine compliments when you get a piece to the outlined specs
i have to wonder if she is giving you stocks cut to your template but is charging you for a custom?! in which case she would no longer be able to do if you insisted on implementing hersutes and everyone elses suggestions...

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEARLY BUSTED! WELL KIND OF??? - jeffs - 05-13-2014, 06:21 AM
RE: NEARLY BUSTED! WELL KIND OF??? - jeffs - 05-13-2014, 08:17 AM
RE: NEARLY BUSTED! WELL KIND OF??? (not a Toplace unit) - lovehair - 05-15-2014, 02:20 PM