Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEARLY BUSTED! WELL KIND OF??? (not a Toplace unit)
05-13-2014, 09:32 AM,
RE: NEARLY BUSTED! WELL KIND OF???
Anthony, I'm really sorry to do this mate because you're attitude towards wearing is one I've always very much admired but those pictures to me make it quite clear why someone has busted you and if I'm totally honest my only surprise is that it's the first time its happened. Like I say I really am sorry to be negative in my feedback and I was tempted to just leave this thread alone and not say anything because I admire your outlook abd your aporoach to wearing as I say and would hate for you to be concerned about your system but for me it just doesn't look right.

It's hard to tell from the photos and I know as well as anyone with my own previous colour issues that cameras and different lighting conditions can show inconsistencies and tones that aren't there under "normal" conditions but it doesn't seem like the colour match is great. Either your sides have become more grey over the last couple of years and your system hasn't adapted to match up or it's just not right as a match from the start but it looks like you need to add a bit more grey. Like I say though photos aren't always a true reflection and your sides are very short so i may be wrong but to me it looks off.

The bigger issue though is the wall of hair as you put it, but to me it's not just the hairline but the entire system that looks too thick and dense. I just think the very short sides and longer, dense top just isn't working and either the sides need to be longer or the system needs to be lighter density or even both. Although i hate the term "wiggy" I get what your hairdresser is saying about the way youre styling it and if she is saying that then I think you need to discuss with her the best way of addressing this as she is the one who sees you in person and can properly advise.

I realise the guy actually mentioned glue at the hairline which is why you're obviously focused on that and trying to brush the hairline forward a bit but to me I wonder whether his eye was drawn to the overall look in the first instance which made him look a bit closer at the front edge. I sincerely hope I haven't offended you with my observations and I certainly don't claim to be the fountain of all knowledge but I have to give my honest opinion and just think you could make a few simple alterations to make it completely undetectable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEARLY BUSTED! WELL KIND OF??? - jeffs - 05-13-2014, 06:21 AM
RE: NEARLY BUSTED! WELL KIND OF??? - jeffs - 05-13-2014, 08:17 AM
RE: NEARLY BUSTED! WELL KIND OF??? - Yorkie82 - 05-13-2014, 09:32 AM