Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Excited To Find This Forum and Need Input
05-04-2014, 11:20 AM,
Very Excited To Find This Forum and Need Input
Hi,

I was referred to this forum and can't believe it exists.

I've been shaving for 10 years now. Complete Bic of the cranium. Just because I had thinning hair. Basically a receding/sparse forehead and a little "monk" about like Prince William. The baldness and thinning has kind of stopped at that stage.

My screen name reflects my attitude. I have zero hair now, get plenty of girls just like that, so I "just don't care" about my hair after 10 years.

But, after a recent divorce, I'm looking to maximize my fun and look younger. Aside from all the working out and stuff, some hair might go a long way toward looking younger. I know prior to shaving, people would think I was 7 years younger. After shaving, they nail my age every time, within a couple years.

So... questions....

1) I want to do a very specific style with lots of hair on top up high, like I used to have. It has come back in style and can be seen on a lot of the guys in this video. It is the high hair. Is this possible/easy to do with a full cap? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdemFfbS5H0

2) I have a shaved head. Rather than screwing with dying little gray side hairs, matching colors,blending and ordering custom pieces, I'm thinking a full cap with swiss lace all over would be easiest and undetectable. Does that sound like a good plan?

3) Emotional issues, transition periods, etc are not a problem. I own small businesses in hospitality and entertainment. Nobody is serious. I'm not serious. I can just show up one day with full hair, joke about it and move on. "Just don't care"

4) So could I just order a full swiss lace stock system about 6" long and get it cut by a good regular salon who can do that style from the video?

5) Can I use pommade or wax in it to hold it? Hairspray? Slick it and give it that wet look?

6) Does it pretty much work like what I recall having hair was like? Wash, style and go once you tape or glue it once a week?

7) Replace it every month or two?

8) Bleached knots all over? Full swiss lace? 6" long? Brown? Easy to order? Any retail shops in ny/nj with this in stock?

Thanks!

Very, very excited to have some fun with some new hair!

Messages In This Thread
Very Excited To Find This Forum and Need Input - justdontcare - 05-04-2014, 11:20 AM