Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice needed: Front partial
04-12-2014, 11:07 AM,
RE: Advice needed: Front partial
Hi Sine!

I was in your position in January- I have frontal recession similar to yours. I ordered a stock unit and as I waited for it to arrive I made my small partial template using plastic wrap- which I then transferred to a more rigid cardboard.

When the unit arrived I simply cut out my partial from it using my template and a very sharp craft knife- being careful to cut from the underside of the piece (lace/knot side), and mindful not to cut any of the hairs. It was surprisingly easy to do!

The results: AMAZING! The blend after the piece being attached with ORWG (which I highly recommend you use- it's THE BEST adhesive there is- don't waste your time trying tape- it's useless for a front partial); and being cut in is totally seamless! I honestly cannot tell where my own hair begins and the system hair ends!

I have my hairline back and the associated confidence gained and absence of ongoing worry about the state of my hair loss has completely changed my life!

You can definitely make a stock unit work for you as I did... I managed to cut 6 partials from the same unit.

Messages In This Thread
Advice needed: Front partial - SineMetu - 04-12-2014, 09:59 AM
RE: Advice needed: Front partial - Partial - 04-12-2014, 11:07 AM
RE: Advice needed: Front partial - Hersute - 04-12-2014, 06:34 PM