Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plan to start wearing + wearing during travels
04-01-2014, 10:25 AM,
RE: Plan to start wearing + wearing during travels
Ambient, Firstly, welcome and can I wish you on-going good health now...sorry to read of your situation regarding your hair....it`s a serious issue for most of us, but especially so for a person of your age.
You cannot have a stock Fullcap...only toppers are available in stock [ready to ship] units....Fullcaps are twice the amount of material and hair as a topper,and are also approx. twice the price ! Definitely need to be made from a template of your particular head shape/size for an accurate fit. I know some guys incorporate Poly into theirs, but I `ve always just had all-Lace [French lace] and find it very easy to work with. You`d have to allow up to 8 weeks for a first-time order .... subsequent orders will be a bit faster because they have your template to hand in the factory.Do you actually need a Fullcap ? Without seeing photos I can`t tell. You`re best to take your time with template-making and getting your requirements accurate .... I`ve done a lot of posts showing templates and other aspects of Fullcaps....just click on my user-name and you`ll see my profile.....you can see all the threads I`ve posted ..many of them have photos in them, so that should give you a good idea of what to do.
Is it possible a topper would work for you ? I have no idea what your side / back hair is like--would it ` support` a relatively lighter-density topper to help ease you into wearing ? I`m just thinking that if concealers are ` working` now [even though it sounds like a real chore], it`s possible you may have enough on your sides/ back to get away with a light-density topper ?
There are many advantages of Fullcaps over toppers [ no colour-match issues, hair oxidises all over at the same rate so no glaring colour-difference as there can be with a topper and growing-hair, and density-match is not an issue either] There can be downsides too, but thankfully, these are usually relatively minor.......don`t fret about adhesives/ removals etc. at the moment...that`s for another day..just have a think about what you think is best for you and begin with making an accurate template....have a look through some of my threads etc. and I`ll be happy to answer any further questions you`ll [inevitably] have ..kind regards!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plan to start wearing + wearing during travels - Paul In Ireland - 04-01-2014, 10:25 AM