Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help needed for template (pics)
03-06-2014, 08:23 PM,
RE: Help needed for template (pics)
Hi again, the last photo there that Hersute attached looks about right... don`t over-stress over it all though... I know this can be daunting for new/ potential wearers [been there ! ] but in reality, as long as you`ve made a reasonably-shaped template, it usually works out ok... if you frown, and look carefully, the forehead skin will ` move` / crease while the scalp skin will not , so you`ll see approximately where the hairline begins.... again, don`t get too anxious about it ..the lace stretches and when doing your attachments, you can easily ` adjust` the position of your system without it looking ` off` ..... some guys like to make their templates ever so slightly smaller than the area needing coverage [by a few millimetres] rather than having to shave ` good` hair out of the way to accommodate the system...this ensures you keep as much of the growing hair as possible while eliminating the perimeter overlapping growing hair .....as I said..there`s ` stretch` in systems and this can be helpful....of course , the other side of that coin is that having a system stretched a little too tightly on the head can sometimes cause headaches ! I`ve read of some people reporting it! On the 3rd photo you posted it looks like the perimeter is sitting onto ` strong` [thick] hair so you`re likely to end up shaving some of that ``out of your way`` --I`d trim the template there so that it`s sitting ` inside` that good hair ! Hope that helps !

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help needed for template (pics) - Paul In Ireland - 03-06-2014, 08:23 PM