Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ORWG
02-25-2014, 06:54 AM,
ORWG
Have tried Ghostbond, Ghostbond XL, Walker Ultra hold all with relatively good results but somewhat cumbersome application- especially with the UH.

I received my ORWG recently and the difference between this glue and the above is night and day! The ease of application is just about as simple, non-fuss as you'd want it. The consistency is GREAT! its less viscous than the other glues I've tried, no early clumping and requirement of 4-5 layers (like the Ghostbond); and no infamous strings (as with UH).

I wear a small partial at the front and I applied a thin layer, waited 5-10 mins for it to dry clear and than pressed the lace firmly into the glue. The results: AMAZING! the lace just disappeared completely... the best result I've achieved to date- and the application a breeze! This adhesive is a pleasure to work with guys! I highly recommend it for the hairline.

I've been using it for 24 hours now so it's too premature to comment on the hold time but the bond seems super strong. I'll update on the longevity of attachment I've managed to achieve, but I'm pleasantly optimistic at this stage.

I thank you Hersute for the recommendation.

Messages In This Thread
ORWG - Partial - 02-25-2014, 06:54 AM
RE: ORWG - Hersute - 02-25-2014, 07:36 AM
RE: ORWG - Partial - 03-06-2014, 08:29 AM
RE: ORWG - Jorn - 03-11-2014, 06:01 AM
RE: ORWG - antywanty - 03-11-2014, 09:35 AM