Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PICS Need Help With Density
02-15-2014, 07:15 AM,
RE: PICS Need Help With Density
I understand ... potential wearers tend to over-stress on getting exact percentages marked on different areas of their templates [ I did it too ] In effect, I`ve always found that simply sending some clear photos of a style you`d like [preferably photos of yourself when you had all your hair, as it`s best to replicate your natural ` style` on your first order] and a few good , clear photos of your existing sides and back, will usually ensure the factory can make you a well-matching system.....this isn`t an exact science and never will be..... the fact that systems are usually hand-made [lace ones anyway] means there will inevitably be variations from one order to the next, in densities and possibly colour, but generally these are not too `` off``....just ensure your template is reasonably accurate, and send in the photos as I suggest, and John will be able to sort out those finer details for you.....honestly, I know it seems like looking up a mountain when you`re considering wearing, but it`s relatively, a lot easier than you may imagine ....an accurate template, and then ,a decent cut-in once you get your system, are well-over half the battle ! Send in a sample of your own hair too, for colour-matching , bearing in mind that hair from the crown area and back, tend to be darker than at the front, so get a ` mix` from a few areas...about the diameter of a pencil,and inch long if you can get it, and keep it all held together with an elastic band !
Hope that eases your mind somewhat !

Messages In This Thread
PICS Need Help With Density - NoHairNoFair - 02-12-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: PICS Need Help With Density - Paul In Ireland - 02-15-2014, 07:15 AM