Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with new pieces. (pics)
01-15-2014, 09:17 AM,
Need help with new pieces. (pics)
Ok, so I just received my pieces and I'm getting my first attachment on Thursday morning. But when I checked out the pieces I discovered two things. The knots are slightly appear and the color is too red. I've attached pictures. I contacted the salon and they said that they don't bleach knots there and no other salon in the area I found does either. I've searched the forums and I can't really find anything on bleaching knots. Every thread I've found talks about how it's nearly impossible to bleach knots yourself because they use fabric dyes. I don't have time to send both pieces back to the factory. I start my new internship on Monday and I really need to have me piece attached this week. Can anyone help me with advice on this?

As for the red color, does anyone know if the red color will tone down after a couple washes and getting cut in? I've attached pictures so you can see the difference. I know I should have ordered more grey in the piece but most of the grey is on my sides with not much on top. So the grey I can work with. And the hair on top of my head is slightly more red than the hair on the sides so I'm really concerned with the blending where the piece and my real hair meet. Any advice?

Thanks guys!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Need help with new pieces. (pics) - AmericanJambo - 01-15-2014, 09:17 AM