Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Specs?
01-06-2014, 08:20 AM,
What Specs?
Hello to all and happy new year.
I'm watching the forum from time to time and as I 've written in some previous posts , although I want to move to a hairsystem, something's telling me not to do it for the following reasons.
Not sure if I can achieve the density I like.Not sure if glues will hold the system in hot places such as Greece where I live.Not sure how long can the system last .Is it the base material that gets destroyed as time passes by, or the hair itself?Also one thing that makes me re-consider a hairsystem is the big time that one needs to be delivered-7-8 weeks and that if the result is not what I've expected then I need to have at least 1 more as a backup or wait 7-8 weeks again.
Anyway,I dont know if this has been shown before, but since I have contacted the company which adverts this hairpiece,and price is too high for me , I 'd like to know what specs this system should have from Toplace .What base , what density and how long should this last .Also do you think that a glue is enough to keep this unit up the head during very high temperatues?The system Im talking about is the one shown below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJgSiwDdcok

Thanks for your time.

Messages In This Thread
What Specs? - patinige - 01-06-2014, 08:20 AM
RE: What Specs? - ToplaceUSA - 01-06-2014, 08:55 AM
RE: What Specs? - Hersute - 01-06-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: What Specs? - patinige - 01-07-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: What Specs? - Hersute - 01-07-2014, 01:59 AM