Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking the final leap
12-06-2013, 07:12 AM,
RE: Taking the final leap
search the for**** noooo , lol(sorry bout that, ill not repeat it again on this forum ,lesson learnt)

wearings changed my life ,I look ten years younger thanks to good skin, but the final addition of hair is the icing on the cake.everyone tells me I look 38 ish.
physically anyone can wear hair, the challenge is a mental one.
hardest part is coming home from the salon with you're new hair system on.
I say hard, difficult, anxious, apprehensive ,but ultimately the only person worried about it is you.
once you've confronted family ,friends ,work colleagues, regulars in you're life youll sigh a massive relief ,its gotta be done but like anything , nothing truly worthwhile is easy
and yeah I never got compliments when I used concealer well at the very end as my hair looked crapp.

but I did get comliments when I started wearing , I can quote one from a lady friend "liking the hair"
youll have anxious moments, moments of doubt,
that's part of the course of wearing, its all about degree,and balance of thought.
but sooner or later through experience youll realize it works,wearing can be truly invisible,
and youll accept you look youre best, and probably have better hair and style than folk with naturally growing hair.

shopping for shampoo styling products is a joy,
best part, is styling youre hair and seeing that old handsome devil back in the mirror nothing beats that feeling.

its not all a bed of roses, but they tend to out number the thorns.

enjoy, best alternative a hair transplant, and yeah pills potions iv tried emm all keep emm

anty Smile

Messages In This Thread
Taking the final leap - bamac22 - 12-05-2013, 04:06 AM
RE: Taking the final leap - Hersute - 12-05-2013, 06:43 AM
RE: Taking the final leap - AmericanJambo - 12-05-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: Taking the final leap - antywanty - 12-06-2013, 07:12 AM