Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former transplant patients ?
11-05-2013, 01:22 PM,
RE: Former transplant patients ?
Ill see what i can cook up for you airbag

At this point with some hair loss stuff in the news and the gears turning i may decide to shave down and wear and in 10 years if they have reverse engineered hair-loss then i will go that route.

The transplants are just not really a solution and dont really tie into my existing hair well, youll hear them say they "create" the illusion of density or transplants are like an art

At the end of the day f____ that i want real density , no smoke and mirrors . I mean how much longer can we go in a vain society without someone having a cure especially with the amount of woman as well suffering from hair loss. Im not letting anyone cut into my head anymore while hoping for the best

my 2 cents

My problem now is meeting someone in my area (and i dont even know how to do this) that could apprentice me into wearing

Airbag i always want to note some of those Forums are shady and when ever someone comes on to talk about a bad experience they are run off and the threads are deleted, alot of the docs protect each others reputation and alot of the mods are a bit of fan-boys

Saw a guy the other day, great looking, tall handsome however his head was shaved down to the skin and i saw the tiretrack ear to ear transplant scars on the back of his head.. He wasent standing up straight, he looked sucked of confidence and when he saw me checking them (i wasent even really ) out he went out, got his baseball cap on and came back into the bar - I refuse to let this happen to me. What a terrible terrible way to live

Messages In This Thread
Former transplant patients ? - Trooper01 - 11-03-2013, 06:11 AM
RE: Former transplant patients ? - dmx0 - 11-04-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Former transplant patients ? - Jorn - 11-05-2013, 09:33 AM
RE: Former transplant patients ? - Trooper01 - 11-05-2013, 01:22 PM