Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former transplant patients ?
11-04-2013, 03:38 PM,
RE: Former transplant patients ?
I would advice against it now that I've been down that road.. I'm young and had a lot of native hair, total of 2000 grafts into my temples and frontal to make my hairline straighter . Now I have a huge scar on my head, despite propecia , minox and no real history of hair-loss in my family my hair looks like shit and the shock loss set in pretty bad , 2 more small touch ups and I've lost a lot of ground. In certain light the transplanted hair is see through

It was with one of the most known surgeons who was known to do good work.. Reality is that 2000 grafts isn't even close enough to blend in with the native hair. It's a real slippery slope once you go down it and your bound by chains once you've been cut into . I had strip and even acell used in my procedure

Wearing is the only real solution to alopecia my friend and I have come to learn that the hard way like I'm sure others can agree on. It's something I now have to live with the rest of my life and I do not look visually pleasing without hair, I model on the side and can go from looking like Channing Tatum to a bridge troll with the stroke of some clippers

Messages In This Thread
Former transplant patients ? - Trooper01 - 11-03-2013, 06:11 AM
RE: Former transplant patients ? - dmx0 - 11-04-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Former transplant patients ? - Trooper01 - 11-04-2013, 03:38 PM
RE: Former transplant patients ? - Jorn - 11-05-2013, 09:33 AM