Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
long hair
10-21-2013, 11:24 PM,
RE: long hair
Thank you Hersute and Paul for your replies.
I think that somebody already told me that thin skin is not the best material to use for long hair. Too delicate. But, in the photo section of toplace, we can see a woman wearing very long hair with a thin skin.. So.. if some thin skin wearers could give me their advices about it, it would be great! Smile

Paul, about the density, I think that it was pretty good on the hairpieces I received. It showed some scalp. What I definitely want !
The problem is that it was still bulky... Because the hair itself is way too thick.
THAT is, actually, THE main problem for me. If my hair texture (very thin) was available for hairpieces/full cap, I would have already jumped to it, and would be a wearer I think.

Please note that about the hairpieces I bought, it was NOT Remy hair, but processed Indian hair, that is supposed to be THINNER than Remy. That's why I'm a bit depressed. Toplace offer Remy hair, so the hair received would be even thicker than my bad experience.. :/ Could you confirm that ?

Then, maybe I'm a bit too harsh with myself because when I see some actors wearing long hairs for movies, most of the time it's just fantastic. Are they using fantastic extremely thin European hair or something ? Or do you think that moviemakers and hairpieces seller just have got the same supplier ?

Just to give you an idea, my hair texture is thin like Sawyer in Lost. (He is NOT wearing)

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:J...ropped.jpg

If I could get this result (low density, very thin hair, very matted look, not excessively shiny hair) with a full cap, I would really really love to wear and it would definitely change my life (as it is now affecting my social life...)

Messages In This Thread
long hair - longhair - 10-21-2013, 08:58 PM
RE: long hair - Hersute - 10-21-2013, 09:36 PM
RE: long hair - Paul In Ireland - 10-21-2013, 10:52 PM
RE: long hair - longhair - 10-21-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: long hair - Hersute - 10-21-2013, 11:47 PM
RE: long hair - longhair - 10-21-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: long hair - Paul In Ireland - 10-22-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: long hair - lee99 - 10-22-2013, 10:03 AM