Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
long hair
10-21-2013, 10:52 PM,
RE: long hair
Hi longhair, You can have anything you want really [ not being flippant with you! ] --- it sounds like the specifications were way off with the systems you got... I wouldn`t touch hair-transplants, for many reasons [cost, possible scarring, and a host of other reasons] One of the advantages of Fullcaps is there are no issues around blending-in with growing hair in terms of density and colour.....also, over time, as the hair oxidises from sun-exposure and washing, the colour changes [lightens] at a uniform rate all over ..it can be re-coloured uniformly when you want. You can also specify you want straight hair.
You could send in one of the ` old` systems to demonstrate the density, which you say is / was too high..... you could specify something like ` I want a system which is half as dense as this ` ---John will then know what would be best to order for you.....different hair vendors use different density-scales, so a 50% density with one supplier, might be equivalent to a 70% density from another ! If you want to wear long hair, I suggest Swiss lace might be just a bit too ` light` / delicate to carry long hair, though with a ` light` density as you say you require, you may just be able to get away with it ...... I wear French lace as it`s a bit more robust and to be honest the ` difference` in how it feels on the head and also to touch is pretty much negligible . I know some guys can and do wear Swisslace fullcaps with no issue... Im` just pointing out that a French lace might last you longer....the temple area can be subject to more ` stress` from removals for cleaning and Swiss might tend to fray / tear ----- French lace can be better in that area alone...you could get a combination of Swiss and French !
Can`t advise you on a skin system as I`ve not worn it on a Fullcap.
You can also use the ` translate` tab on the Homepage here to read the forum / these replies in your native language...kind regards !

Messages In This Thread
long hair - longhair - 10-21-2013, 08:58 PM
RE: long hair - Hersute - 10-21-2013, 09:36 PM
RE: long hair - Paul In Ireland - 10-21-2013, 10:52 PM
RE: long hair - longhair - 10-21-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: long hair - Hersute - 10-21-2013, 11:47 PM
RE: long hair - longhair - 10-21-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: long hair - Paul In Ireland - 10-22-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: long hair - lee99 - 10-22-2013, 10:03 AM