Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
long hair
10-21-2013, 08:58 PM,
long hair
Good afternoon everyone !
I am 26. I have got a Norwood 2 recession on both sides of my hairline + a global loss of density everywhere.
I have always had my hair long (8 inches), and I know that I can't live without my long hair.
With this alopecia, it has now become very difficult to have them long, because my hair loss is irregular, and my hairline is now awful, leaving me some "blank" areas.
I am now hesitating beween hair transplant and wearing a full cap.
That's why I need your help, wearers, because I have already tried to wear a hairpiece (not from toplace) a few months ago, and I was not very happy with the result. I tried twice, from two different companies (again, not toplace)
Not happy for these reasons :

- My hair are ASH brown, and the hairpieces received had a reddish effect I did not like.
- My hair are STRAIGHT, even when they are wet. The hairpieces received had a wave everytime I washed it.
- My hair are very thin, and I like it. The hairpieces received had way too thick hair. The result was bulky, even with extra-light density.

My question is : Can I expect something different with toplace ?
I mean, is the fantastic result obtained by actors in their movies reserved to Hollywood, or is it possible, with care and experience, to get this same bliss ?

Here is, for example, the kind of hair and hairstyle I used to have :

http://tranchesdecine.files.wordpress.co...0irqqg.jpg

I guess it's a full cap done for the movie (tell me if I'm wrong). Do you think that this result can be achieved with a swiss lace full cap, or maybe a very thin skin full cap ?
Actually I read on this forum, some of you said that thin skin had a less bulky effect than lace. Would it be a great solution for long hair wearers ?
Thank you very much for your help. Your advices are much appreciated. (and sorry for my English, I am from France).

Messages In This Thread
long hair - longhair - 10-21-2013, 08:58 PM
RE: long hair - Hersute - 10-21-2013, 09:36 PM
RE: long hair - Paul In Ireland - 10-21-2013, 10:52 PM
RE: long hair - longhair - 10-21-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: long hair - Hersute - 10-21-2013, 11:47 PM
RE: long hair - longhair - 10-21-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: long hair - Paul In Ireland - 10-22-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: long hair - lee99 - 10-22-2013, 10:03 AM