Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Natural Oils..
10-28-2013, 10:34 AM,
RE: Natural Oils..
If systems were to look ` inferior` to a person with all their own hair, well, not many of us would wear..what makes a system more `obvious` to my mind is inappropriate density -- a topper needs to carry more of less the same density as the remaining growing-hair in order not to be obvious as a system... in the case of a Fullcap, particularly on more mature guys, a lighter density is best..no point in a fifty year-old having hair as ` strong` as a man in his early twenties. Crucially, the skill of the person styling the system can mean the difference between being obvious and not...also the ventilator who made the system in the first place...some make a better job of it than others.....we`ll always be at the mercy of those variable factors...... so, to go back to your original concern, there are a myriad of products you can use to give shine /seal in moisture and provide lustre to the hair ---- many pomades and other such things can and do build up on hair and you end up shampooing too often, which in turn contributes to more dryness and lightening of the colour.... you can try LTB`s suggestion but remember [as he has stated] the trick with SO many products is not to go overboard with them, or you`ll defeat the purpose... I keep my routine simple....mist regularly with water, shampoo infrequently, and use a leave-in conditioner [again-- not huge amounts !] Hope that clarifies things for you !

Messages In This Thread
Natural Oils.. - NoHairNoFair - 10-20-2013, 09:03 AM
RE: Natural Oils.. - Paul In Ireland - 10-20-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: Natural Oils.. - NoHairNoFair - 10-27-2013, 10:47 AM
RE: Natural Oils.. - Paul In Ireland - 10-27-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: Natural Oils.. - LTB - 10-28-2013, 06:24 AM
RE: Natural Oils.. - NoHairNoFair - 10-28-2013, 10:02 AM
RE: Natural Oils.. - Amstat - 11-01-2013, 10:24 AM
RE: Natural Oils.. - Hersute - 10-28-2013, 10:23 AM
RE: Natural Oils.. - Paul In Ireland - 10-28-2013, 10:34 AM