Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will this template give me this look?
10-08-2013, 08:32 PM,
RE: Will this template give me this look?
Hi, sorry I haven't replied to this sooner.

Lovehair is exactly right and I think he's done a perfect shape and I totally agree about the template being unnecessarily wider at the sides than it needs to be.

AJ, all Lovehair means is that you only need replace whats missing, so you can afford to make your template smaller at the sides because your natural density is fine there.
I've marked where I think you template could be resized to in the pic below.

You/we can fiddle around tweaking pictures and templates indefinitely, but it will only be when you receive a piece that you can truly judge.
Personally I would recommend you send in the template you've done and if necessary, you can always trim the front lace where it meets your temple hair.
I would also strongly recommend that you order a lower density at those two sides where it meets your lower density temple hair.

@leamon
The first picture was taken from another thread of AJ's
http://forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?tid=5888
and there was no photoshopping done on the temple hair, just in the area where the template was.
I can see what you're saying, but the difference in colour and density must be a lighting/angle/camera thing and the way its brushed forward in one picture and brushed back in the other.
But your observation really highlights that brushing the hair forward at the sides is definitely the way to go.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will this template give me this look? - Hersute - 10-08-2013, 08:32 PM