Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long time lurker, first time poster
10-04-2013, 04:52 AM,
Long time lurker, first time poster
Hi everyone!

I have been wearing hair systems since 2007 and my two most recent systems has been with Cyberhair.

Anyway, i have been buying my Cyberhair systems from a saloon in Sweden, unfortunately according to them the factory that made all the Cybersystems got destroyed some time ago in a natural disaster somewhere in Asia. The reason i bring this up is because I was happy with the synthetic hair that is Cyberhair. It is in many ways better than normal hair and one of the things i liked about it was that it didnt fade in color at all. I find it very durable as well as I wear them for atleast 1.5 year, until the poly starts ripping but the hair still looks nice.

I would like to buy something similiar to cyberhair but I didnt find any information on what kind of hair Toplace is selling. Do you all use indian hair and then dye it continously?

The only problem I had with the cyberhair systems was that the hair around the crown is totally flat, which doesn't look realistic. Have you guys experienced similiar problems with Toplace?

Messages In This Thread
Long time lurker, first time poster - Michael big M - 10-04-2013, 04:52 AM