Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience
09-12-2013, 08:37 AM,
My experience
Now I have used the system for about 2 weeks and still haven't got it to work properly. Do not know if it's me or if it's the system.

Many questions below have probably been answered and I know that I have shown these pictures of hairstyles before but will still do a summary of everything.

Gluing the lace is difficult, especially in the front and when you want to have the front visible. The glue in the front comes off almost immediately, the day after or the day after that.

I do not get the hairstyle I want any good either. When I placed the order, I had unfortunately filled in the template with a bad pen, so it was unclear whether it was a right or left piece. The vortex on the rear sits however on the wrong side of what my thought was. But it might happen to be a misunderstanding.

Then I chosed freestyle and maybe it was the wrong choice to get the hairstyle I want?
However, it looks like there is a vortex at the front of the lace. Whether I blow-dry or comb the hair the vortex is still there. If I try to hide the hairline with a hairstyle with the hairs comb forwards it will look odd on the sides because I have no "part" at all so it becomes " mushy ".

And the glue give me a very shiny scalp?

Is it possible to combine the comb back with right break ? Or what would you recommend for the hairstyles I want, images are below.

Anyone have tips on how to do to get the system less volume? I ordered a TL100 Light density , the problem is not that there is too much hair, the problem is that it gets so much volume...

Even if I ordered the system with blonde hair I got many black hair in it, In the back its ok, I have it naturally as well but not in the front.

BUT , overall , I am very satisfied and I will give it time to teach me how / what suits me best. Even if you read around a lot on the forums etc on how to operate and proceed with all it's a completely different thing once you have the system on your head.

However, I want to find someone really good, for example, a hairdresser who has extensive experience in making templates/ bond and cut in´s and who can help me " IRL " . Want help making a new template and to cut in the second system I bought. Its easier to ask questions aswell this way.

Anyone who can recommend someone in the European region?

Will try to use tape and see how it is, any tape to recommend for thin skin? Want a non shiny, with good strength and to work with thin skin.

Can you have visible hairline when using tape?

How often should I use the leave-in conditioner? Every day after the shower?

And here are some pictures of my hairline.

You can see the swirl in the pictures.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
My experience - Gojja - 09-12-2013, 08:37 AM
RE: My experience - Gojja - 09-13-2013, 10:33 PM
RE: My experience - MattNH - 09-14-2013, 03:26 AM
RE: My experience - Hersute - 09-14-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: My experience - Gojja - 09-16-2013, 05:48 PM
RE: My experience - Hersute - 09-17-2013, 09:08 AM
RE: My experience - AmericanJambo - 09-18-2013, 05:00 AM
RE: My experience - Hersute - 09-18-2013, 07:00 AM
RE: My experience - Hair Scare - 09-18-2013, 11:01 AM