Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible to try wearing without shaving? (photo)
09-06-2013, 04:33 PM,
RE: Possible to try wearing without shaving?
Thanks so much everyone for your input.

yeah, at this point my hair is VERY thin on top for the most part (see pic).

i'm at a stage where most people probably would have made the transition a while ago.

i'd like to try this taping without shaving thing but i have a patch in the front that is still thick enough to potentially make taping over it a bit problematic.

I've brushed my hair for this photo in a way that reveals as much of the baldness as possible. Obviously, I'm doing the opposite when i style my hair for use with concealers - piling all the thick hair from the sides on top of my head.

IMHO the concealers never looked 100% realistic, even 4-5 years ago when i had substantially more hair on top. Worse now of course but in bright enough light it always looked bad.

I find the "like wearing a hat" remark a bit worrying. Hats are not really comfortable to wear for hours at a time, let alone days or weeks. But since the noob "does it feel like wearing a hat" thing has been covered to death on here, i won't retread over that ground... while i care enough to bother with concealers, i wouldn't be able to keep a hat on my head for 24 hours without taking it off.

I've attempted making a template tonight (no fun!), which i will post a separate thread on shortly. So i am taking this plunge one way or another. Or at least a test drive. Thank you all again.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Possible to try wearing without shaving? - FloristFire - 09-06-2013, 04:33 PM