Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help deciding on my first piece (photo)
08-29-2013, 05:49 AM,
RE: Help deciding on my first piece
Yeah --side-hair looks relatively ` strong` still ... probably 60% would be ok..... Toplace densities are relatively high, so just send John a few pics before ordering and he`ll know what will be the best to order..... I don`t think you need much ` wave` in the hair either...yours looks like it`s got a good smattering of Grey too..... definitely worth considering factoring that in...you can get natural [real] grey hair but most guys order synthetic grey in case they need to colour the system down the road...the synthetic will not absorb colour so will remain grey.....
Freestyle systems are about the easiest to work with, especially for a beginner..I think one would work just fine for you..the hair is not tied in ` tightly` into a particular style [direction] so you can mess-around with it .... in relation to bringing down the hairline.....it`s important not to come down below the real hairline, or it will look ` off` ...you can locate your natural hairline by holding the top hair back, then frown /crease your forehead....the scalp skin doesn`t move whereas the forehead skin does....so if you look , you`ll see /be able to mark the spot where your natural hairline is, when making a template. A few pics. sent to John will help the factory to see your needs ..... you may as well just get a max. hair-length of no more than 3 or 4 inches..you`re going to be wearing it relatively short, so it`ll be far easier for a stylist to work with that than getting the [standard] 6 inches of hair and then spend time cutting 50% of it off / ending up on the Salon floor !

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help deciding on my first piece - Paul In Ireland - 08-29-2013, 05:49 AM
RE: Help deciding on my first piece - Jorn - 08-29-2013, 06:45 AM