Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help
08-30-2013, 12:46 AM,
RE: Help
I`ll be brief [ I have to be some place and i`m almost late !]
Don`t worry about cutting a few stray hairs off when you were trimming off the lace..it`ll be fine.......
The Got2b will hold for 3 or 3 days as long as you don`t expose it to water [in the shower].... it`s far faster when you`re in the salon to use it than the conventional glues/tapes, unless you pre-tape the system before you go there.
I usually just sit the thing on, get the position correct [mark the skin with a few ` dots` using an eyebrow pencil] and then take the system of, smear on a layer of Got2b [not too thick..just ` normal` layer] ---allow it a few minutes to begin to ` set` then position your system on...you stylist can help you with this. It`s better to start at the front, and fold it backwards over the head.... a person standing behind you can ` see` what they`re doing a bit better than what you can do yourself...... After a few minutes it`ll be ` set` enough to hold the system on for the stylist...just ask him/her not to spray too much water onto the hair while styling, or it can cause the system to come loose..... I`ve done that several times....it tends not to hold the very edge ` tight` on in some places so tell the stylist to be careful with the comb -not to snag the lace if it`s loose at any point or it could tear if they pull the comb with it`s teeth snagged in the lace......
I wouldn`t go too short initially.... all systems are best left a little on the long -side and need time to settle in/down......it`s normal to leave a bit of ` length` on it and go back after a week or so to have it ` tweaked` to your liking... I`d give it a gentle shampoo maybe twice before going to the stylist..this will help remove factory residue and help ` relax` the hair a bit too.
Oils are not advisable as they can get to the knots and cause the to open /loosen [hair will shed out]..just use a leave-in conditioner regularly and mist the thing daily with water ...
I don`t need to do ` touch-up`s ` as I detach nightly but yes, if it`s just a little area, just use some alcohol on a cotton cloth to remove the ` loose` glue, then apply 2 small / thin layers to the skin [scalp] in that area....ALWAYS allow the glue to go practically dry before allowing the lace to come into contact with it.....that`s why I suggest using Got2b when going to the stylist --a lot faster/cleaner than ` messing` about with glues, especially as you have no experience wit them..they take ` getting used-to` and you need time / patience when working with them...stylists generally don`t have that amount of time --they just want to do your cut-in and get rid of you !!
I prefer to completely remove mine for proper washing ..jsut immerse it in lukewarm water to which I`ve added shampoo....rinse it after a few minutes and apply conditioner for around 30 minutes..rinse it out and blot it dry on a towel..when it`s half-dry, gently/ carefully brush it into your ` style`.

Messages In This Thread
Help - Gojja - 08-25-2013, 05:06 AM
RE: Help - Jorn - 08-25-2013, 07:26 AM
RE: Help - Hersute - 08-25-2013, 09:57 AM
RE: Help - Gojja - 08-27-2013, 09:09 AM
RE: Help - Paul In Ireland - 08-27-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: Help - Gojja - 08-29-2013, 10:29 AM
RE: Help - Paul In Ireland - 08-30-2013, 12:46 AM
RE: Help - Gojja - 09-01-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: Help - Paul In Ireland - 09-01-2013, 07:59 AM
RE: Help - Gojja - 09-02-2013, 01:50 AM
RE: Help - Paul In Ireland - 09-02-2013, 04:31 AM