Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help
08-25-2013, 05:06 AM,
Help
Hello!

I finally got my system but I have not been to my hairdresser and had it glued and pasted yet.

Will do it in about a week but are getting very very nervous.
Before I got the system, everything felt good and I looked forward to it to come, but now when I have got it I do not feel so good anymore. I start to feel a panic.

I still got some hair up on the head, which means I have to shave it off and when I done that there is no turning back.

What makes me nervous is all thoughts about what might happen. Obviously, I will in time teach me how to solve it if there is any problem with the system, but right now everything feels so uncertain.
I have no experience of this and my hairdresser also have no experience of this. He is a very talented hairdresser, however, I feel no concern about that.

I am very nervous about the glueing of the system, to get it done right, get a good hairline (want my hair back), don't get the adhesive to let go off at the hairline, that it should not appear that there is a system in either hairline or top of the head.

I bought 2 systems, a TL100 with light density and a TL700 with medium density to test a little different and see what system and density that suited me best. Spontaneously, without having tested them, it feels like TL700 is best but I have read so much about lace, that is the least visible and the system they can get the most natural-looking hairline with and therefore I am a bit concerned when I see the lace system I got home.

It really feels like you will see the lace pattern at the vortex back of the head? The density is too low so you can see right through, and then you see the pattern?
It looks to be a little better with the TL700 as it looks like it's growing out of the skin? But anyway, I think the hair really seems to be very thin back at the vortex on both the TL100 and TL700?
You will see right through your hair and see the system if you going in an escalator, is at the dentist, doctor, etc?? It also makes me so worried, they put the lamp just in front of and can then see the system???

I have also heard that it is easier to get the system "invisible" if you are blond, I have very light colored hair but instead I think it is easier to see right through it and see the system?

Some other questions I have:
How to do if it releases at the hairline? Is there a quick fix?
Can you wash your hair every day?
Can you dry it with a hair dryer?
Is it possible to use a cap without the worry that the glue will release?

Is there anyone here with experience of wearing a system and who are from Sweden who would be willing to give tips and advice in Swedish, I would be more than happy to hear from you, it would really be appreciated. But of course I am grateful for all the tips and advice I can get!

Thanks in advance!

Messages In This Thread
Help - Gojja - 08-25-2013, 05:06 AM
RE: Help - Jorn - 08-25-2013, 07:26 AM
RE: Help - Hersute - 08-25-2013, 09:57 AM
RE: Help - Gojja - 08-27-2013, 09:09 AM
RE: Help - Paul In Ireland - 08-27-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: Help - Gojja - 08-29-2013, 10:29 AM
RE: Help - Paul In Ireland - 08-30-2013, 12:46 AM
RE: Help - Gojja - 09-01-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: Help - Paul In Ireland - 09-01-2013, 07:59 AM
RE: Help - Gojja - 09-02-2013, 01:50 AM