Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new skin peice ,cut in today (photos)
08-12-2013, 03:45 AM,
RE: new skin peice ,cut in today (photos)
Take a pair of thinning shears and thin out the hair if needed !
Anyone , can master this ! Just stay away from the base.
I just cut in a piece in about 5 minutes and 5 minutes with the thinning shears to thin it out !
Been doing this for years !
No need to get ripped off for $100 bucks that is about the going stylists price ! Spare Me ! Smile
Years I said to myself..hey look, if ya can fix a jet aircraft, ya sure as hell can cut a few ounces of hair !! Smile
johnny

ps...looking at the pics , altho they can sometimes fool ya......looks like some blending needed ? But again could just be the pics ? And maybe just a little less density ? I have tried many companies and even have ordered direct from the China (probably brokers)(that make themselves sound like the factory ???) There is one company I use , and its a stock unit...the best I have ever found ! And consistent...time after time after time !! Never have found this with any other company !
I have no idea how they do it !! Venting depends on the venter, unless its a machine made unit.....so they are going to naturally be different from piece to piece ! How this company's factory does it is beyond me ?? Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: new skin peice ,cut in today - bamac22 - 08-10-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: new skin peice ,cut in today - Jorn - 08-10-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: new skin peice ,cut in today (photos) - johnnycs1 - 08-12-2013, 03:45 AM