Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a new Base ASAP - Need an advise
07-23-2013, 06:44 AM,
RE: Need a new Base ASAP - Need an advise
Hi James,
The stock unit will work for you. I've checked your specs and your template size is 6" x 8 1/2". You increased both measurements by 5 cm on your last order so you'll still be o.k. with a stock unit. If you had paid extra for an over-sized unit then the stock unit would not work for you but that's not the case here. You're lucky in that your custom specs are very close to the stock unit specs. The stock units are spec'd very 'middle of the road' so that they work for the greatest number of people. Your custom orders are 65% density and freestyle--same as a stock unit. And your custom orders call for straight hair and the stock us body wave (one step up from straight). But since you cut it short the wave will end up on the barber's floor so it won't matter. I see your custom orders are for SFS with poly on the back and sides. I can get you a French lace stock with poly on the back and sides. French lace is the same material as Super Fine Swiss only a little more sturdy. We have your color on file. We also offer free shipping this month so I can get the unit to you in about 2-4 days via FedEx or UPS. I'll get an invoice out to you now. Thanks.
Regards,
John
http:///www.toplace.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need a new Base ASAP - Need an advise - ToplaceUSA - 07-23-2013, 06:44 AM