Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a new Base ASAP - Need an advise
07-23-2013, 01:07 AM,
Need a new Base ASAP - Need an advise
hello to you all

i did a big mistake and didn't order a new base in time and now i'm stuck with an ugly base that is looking horrible.

I know i have 2 options :
1. order a new one and pay extra for rush
2. order the stock units that sells here

I have some questions and hope to get a quick answer :

1. Toplace have my size on file and i know there's a way to order the stock unit and i see the size of the stock unit is 8 X 10. how can i know if this size is good for me? will it sit nice on my head? how can i tell?

2. Also what is the difference between the stock to the custom? i see that the stock have 65% density (this is what i order in the custom) and also it's freestyle (also what i order in the custom) and i need it short so i guess the 6'' length will be fine for me and also it's all bleached knots. So what is the difference for me?

3. I see there's an option to choose in the stock unit the base material and i have there 2 options : the French Lace and the Thin skin. what is the difference in that 2? i always order the TL150 that i think it's swiss lace so i don't know what to choose.

4. how fast i will get it ? i am living in Israel , i know that the rush option is 4-5 weeks

hope you can help me with this difficult situation i'm in .
I don't have room for mistakes

thanks

Messages In This Thread
Need a new Base ASAP - Need an advise - james341 - 07-23-2013, 01:07 AM